Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hi guys just wanted to share my nails that i love! i can not be with my nails not done i don't feel complete i feel naked haha. (iam I the only one? because i feel weird. If my nails arent done? i hope not.)   I get my nails done in Ontario, or in Redlands i been going more to Redlands because its closer to my home town.   
These nails were done in Ontario at a nail salon named
 "Blue diamond nails"
 check it out :) prices are awesome!
I will say that i wish they took there time on my nails.
I feel like they chip quickly  :/

  

Theses nails were done in Redlands and i fell in love
the first time i went there!! you take any picture  
of nails that you like and they will do it! there prices are
a little higher but i feel like i can have my nails done for 3
weeks still looking very nice and no chips. Place 
is called
 "botanic nails"  



If any questions about my nails e-mail me <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment